To help keep your account secure, we recommend the following best practices:
• Never give your username or password to any third parties. We will never ask for your password.
• Always log out of the site when you’ve finished.
• Use a strong password that you don’t use on other sites.
• Don’t set your browser to remember passwords. Check the security settings in your web browser and disable the password on forms feature.
• Change your password regularly. You can change your password here.
If you think your account details have been compromised, contact Customer Services via our 24/7 Live Chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a strong and unique password for your account with us. Here are some best practices for creating a safe and secure password:
• Longer passwords are more secure. Try making your password at least 10 characters long.
• Use a mix of uppercase, lowercase and numbers.
• Use a different password for all your accounts.
• Avoid using obvious passwords such as your birth date, phone numbers, words such as ‘password’ and sequences such as ‘1234abcd’.
Avoiding online fraud
A lot of online fraud starts from an email that appears to be from a trusted brand but has a few tell-tale signs that it’s a phishing scam. Phishing is an online scam where criminals attempt to get sensitive information by sending emails that appear to be from a legitimate company. Here are some things to watch out for:
• The sender’s email address. Our email address always ends in @bingodiamond.com.
• Broken English. Phishing emails often contain bad spelling or grammar.
• Fake links. Roll your cursor over the links to check if they go to trusted sites.
If you’re ever in doubt about an email or SMS you receive claiming to be from us, contact Customer Services via our 24/7 Live Chat. We can check the email or SMS for you.